Thursday 28 November 2013

A Tearful Journey

Inspiration hits. It hits you hard and sometimes you just aren't prepared for it. That happened to me whilst waiting for my 120 bus from Pontypridd to Caerphilly. It was a sad thought, concerning one of my most treasured characters, a person whom I'm mentally close to. Alas, the scene played out as my journey home begun, only to have tears rolling down my face. The other passengers started to look at me, of course they did. I was sat on a bus going home to a warm house. Why would I be crying? If only they knew the tragedy going on in my mind about a loved one... The tear-welling scene is still clinging to my emotions, tugging at every quiet opportunity. When I got home, I scribbled it down to keep for the future. Who knows, I might just use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment